DSP- Boys message and Notices

Saturday, July 16, 2011

[2011.05.29] Baby Korea Walkathon fancam on 29 May11

oki oki,, I know this is kinda delayed... but well, better late than never.. A few of us SGTripleS (me, Ashley, Suyin and Dalbit) were in Korea from 17 to 29 May and we were so lucky to be able to go to this Charity Walkathon event with Baby, Kibum, their mother and Hnb staff..keke.. and of course with all the fans. It's FREE!!!

Surprisingly, the fans were very quiet walking beside the family,, and you don't see them screaming or asking for autographs. AMAZING!! Baby really is so sweet. I would see him occasionally talking to the fans in Korean, like some friends, and he was so relaxed..and having fun looking at animals in the zoo and handling the kids. 

To be honest, I was very very surprised that they actually walked all the way..I thought celebrities just show show face and then go back liao.. But they didn't lor.. They really walk the whole way up the mountain (If I'm not wrong I think lasts the whole 2 hours). CLAPS!!

I had to give up halfway as we need to check out from the apartment and leave for Singapore that day.. sobs!! But it was well worth it.. I feel so happy to see Baby smile..keke.. And before I leave, I actually walk up to Baby and say: "Hyung Junnie, see you in Singapore". He looked at me with a smile and acknowledge with a nod :" Nae" ie "Yes".. before I smile and wave to him goodbye.. sobs.. He's sooo SWEEET!!! (AND YES!! YupS!! We did see him in Singapore at the showcase on 17th June). 

Indeed, Korea is the place if you want to see your idols esp Baby..keke.. He's so much at ease and the korean fans are so well behaved.. that you also don't want to be the spoilsport and ask for autograph and the likes..keke.. If only I know how to talk in Korean,, sigh,, am sure Baby would be more than happy to chit chat with his fans in Korean..keke.. 

PS: I will be loading Ashley's one soon.. so stay tuned!!!


CREDITS: Chrystal@SGTripleS
Please do NOT reupload






No comments:

Post a Comment