DSP- Boys message and Notices

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

[2010] SGTripleS Birthday MV and songs for the Boys

Keke,, I guess I just want to share as memories all the great work done by SGTripleS in coming up with the tune and lyrics for each of the boys' birthday in this year 2010 and also the MV.. Really lots of effort and time spent and it's also the first time I ever heard of a club doing this..keke.. Well, me first timer as fan.. So, anyways, I really enjoyed participating in the project as I learnt lots of stuff like music arrangement, recording, MV production.. lots of things to learn from the gals..keke..

So, will just update this post everytime the MV and songs are up..keke..

CREDITS: SGTripleS.com


1) Kyu's Birthday MV and Song - 




2) JungMin's Birthday MV and Song - 



3) Leader's Birthday MV and Song


4) SS501 Anniversary MV and Song


5) Baby Kim Hyung Jun Birthday Song and MV
Below was the original version I did for MV. But for Baby's showcase, I did another version (see my other post on Hyung Jun's Singapore showcase) to replace it with clear pics/vids. In the end, everyone loves the showcase version..haha.. You all can decide for yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment