DSP- Boys message and Notices

Friday, April 1, 2011

[2011.03.29] HJB at KBS Lee Su Young's Radio show

AH!! Baby really actively promoting his solo even going to different radio shows.. BABY FIGHTING!!! Ms Lee is soooo lucky to have baby as the guest on her show..keke.. I want to be a Radio DJ too!!! Hmmm.. I wonder what they were chatting about when they were off air..keke.. and Lucky Korean fans get to be at the radio station together with baby.. AWWW!! Again, How I wish someone would sub this..keke

And urm,, in the past I like baby with his dark hair fringe down.. but now that his fringe has a funny cut,, I prefer it this way when he has his fringe up.. at least don't look that weird..But I still miss his dark hair..keke

And I like the last vid where they were playing SS501 "Love Like THis"!! AWWWW!! Reminds me of the time when Baby came to Singapore and we sang Love Like This chorus at airport arrival and fan sign..keke

CREDITS: HJfan2@YT









No comments:

Post a Comment