DSP- Boys message and Notices

Monday, April 19, 2010

[2010.04.19]HyungJun-Ep10 Finale of MBC Progamer (Chinese Sub)

WWWAAAHHHH!!! I finally watched the Full Ep10 Finale of Baby in MBC Progamer, Chinese sub.. So touching.. 1, 2, 3...15.. AHH!!! I have 15 crumpled wet tissues with me.. SOB SOB!! Sigh,, will miss Baby in progamer.

Inside Part 4 of Ep10, one of the progamer said in a dedicated video to Baby that if netizens were to say that Baby has a lot of bad characteristics , he will come out and say that Baby is not like that...AWWW!! and I guess the real outflow of tears from Baby really touched me and can tell that he really had fun being with the progamers and had feelings for them.

Parts4, 5 and 6 of the vid esp the Part 6 kept my tears flowing esp when the PD asked Baby to read what he had written for the progamers in the white board and Baby just choked back his tears and say he cannot read.. (cos he's gonna go into another tear outburst..) and the way he tried to control his tears, wipe his eyes as he wrote the board.. awww,, that does it.. my tears just keep coming...

I guess the fun and happiness that Baby brought to the show, we can really tell from how the coaches and the progamers interact with him and the dedicated video they made for Baby..Aww...

It's alright Baby! Am sure all of you will still keep in contact as friends after the show.. and hopefully there is Season 2 to come.. Baby FIGHTING!!!

PS: I don't know about you gals, but I find that Baby rubbing his eyes and controlling his tears as he watched the vid or write on the whiteboard very manly and attractive..keke.. like he has finally grown up..

CREDITS: WithJun+Peeress@Youtube





No comments:

Post a Comment