DSP- Boys message and Notices

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

[DVD] SS501 Persona Tour Making-2009

Sigh.. wonderful memories of when I started to fall in love with SS501 in Aug 2009. I joined first SGTripleS and then first time I became a crazy fan.. and also the first time that I flew overseas just to catch concerts..... In their Asia Persona Concert tour in 2009, my first stop with the boys were at Taipei in Mid-Oct09. This was my most memorable one because I get to arrive similar timing as the boys at Taipei airport terminal 2 and managed to follow them close up (despite the many fans) from clearing landing gate all the way to clearing customs.. That's when I switched my favourite member to Baby cos he actually saw me and bowed and smiled at me..keke.. all captured in my camera.. HA!!!

Then of course next is HK concert on 12 December09. That is also a different experience as the standing area was much bigger than Taipei and I managed to take photos and vids of the boys.. keke.. (Taipei I did not manage to do so).. So, another great achievement..

Then of course, the finale at Seoul Encore concert on 27 and 28 Feb10. That's also a great memory cos I made great Korean friends like Lois and Eunjin and also the boys were touched and cried during the concert and we had so much fun..keke..

So, I'm really looking forward to the next concert to come.. hopefully in Seoul this year and I would love to be able to visit my Korean great friends Lois and Eunjin at the same time..keke.. Keeping my fingers crossed.

In the meantime, although the vids below are not subbed but well, they show cuts of the boys rehearsing and the fans.. and ahem, in the first vid, I'm actually there in yellow T with denim jacket and jeans at 3.47 with CutieKawaii in Taipei airport.. I remember this scene because we were all waiting outside the gents.. for the boys to come out..keke.. They actually went into the gents and of course we gal fans had to stop our tracks.. and I saw the boys looking at the mirror and seemingly discussing with the translator/manager like how are they going to go out of the customs with so many fans..keke. (I'm just guessing that's what they are discussing.. cos only saw them group around the mirror in front near the door..HAHA)



All VIDEOS CREDITS: SSlovechau@Youtube

【DVD】 SS501 PERSONA TOUR MAKING @EPILOGUE


【DVD】 SS501 PERSONA TOUR MAKING @SEOUL


【DVD】 SS501 PERSONA TOUR MAKING @TAIWAN 




【DVD】 SS501 PERSONA TOUR MAKING @SHANG HAI


【DVD】 SS501 PERSONA TOUR MAKING @HONG KONG


DVD】SS501 PERSONA SPECIAL FEATURE VCR MAKING



No comments:

Post a Comment