DSP- Boys message and Notices

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

[24 Apr10] HJB- 24 April10 Music High- Sing song to listener

Sigh,,,


Oki.. finally, got time to post this up.. okie.. basically, the background of the story is this. Belle, Lois and I was listening to Baby's Music High on 24 April 1am Singapore time.. Everything went fine,, we messaged and Lois clarified certain things Baby said.. Basically, the topic for that night was "Blanket" and Baby was talking about how he actually wetted his blanket up to the age of 12.. (So cute of Baby,, share this tiny details with listeners)..

Then, a listener called in. She's a noona... so, I don't really know what she said until until,, I heard Baby asking whether she got a boyfriend.. and this listener said no.. I don't know what transpired but basically Baby say he can be her boyfriend in the meantime and and.. HE ACTUALLY SANG HER A LOVE SONG!! AH!!!! At the end of the song, the listener suddenly went silent,, (I think she must have fainted out of pure bliss).. sigh.. and Baby even say Saranghaeo to her..sigh..

And Belle had to tease me throughout Baby's singing that at this moment, lightning and thunder are striking in my room.. IT WAS!! I WAS GREEN WITH ENVY!! And Belle had to put this idea that hey, I can just cut out the audio clip of Baby singing and pretend he's singing to me.. Hiaz!!! AH!!! Belle ah,, at that moment, I really felt like the earth is swallowing me up.. !! WHY WHY!! not me?? Stupid SBS still hasn't granted me access to gorealla..sob sob..!! I can't leave any mesage for Baby..

sigh,, so anyways, I decided to cut it here and show you gals how cute Baby is.. so nice of him to sing the song for the listener.. And towards the end, Baby sang a song, (Don't really know the name) by purposely singing out of tune..keke.. and Lois told me Baby told listener after he sang that all of us know his singing skills is better than that..keke.. It was really fun that night.. (minus ahem, the singing of song to listener..)

oki. Jokes aside, I'm really happy for the listener to have Baby sing that song for her and hopefully she would find a boyfriend soon.. keke..(Urmmmm.. as long as it's not Baby)

CREDITS: 24th April Audio망설임 @Prettyboyjun.cafe,
YT Upload using 14th April Music high anniversary clip: chrystalteo@SGTripleS

URL link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCloYgi1bBM

No comments:

Post a Comment