DSP- Boys message and Notices

Monday, March 21, 2011

[2011.03.20] PJM IN SINGAPORE

AWWWW!! First is Baby, next is Leader and now it's Park Jung Min, our Minnie's turn to come to Singapore!! YEAH!!! He arrived on 17 March and as usual, we SGTripleS were all ready to welcome him with our song..keke.. This time round, we sang "Not Alone" chorus for him.. aww... but too bad, the screams for him were so loud, it kinda covered our singing.. but but his manager managed to take our Jennis' gift from SGTripleS when Jungmin came to our side.. keke.. He didn't really take much gift so we were very happy his manager took ours so that means,, our minnie will get to see our present..keke..

Then, there was the autograph session on 19th March. Another magical day for SGTripleS. Although we did not give any flower stand,, we actually prepared a balloon bouquet for him and he actually took it into his van after the event.. WOW!! and attached was spiffy's scrapbook for him.. awww... spiffy must be so happy!!! When I went up for autograph, suddenly, my mind was blank. I was supposed to sip on my bubble tea and tell him it's very nice and ask him to drink the ones behind carried by mini/jennis... but in the end, it fell apart when he suddenly looked in my eye with a slight tilt of his head with a big smile, expecting me to say something.. WHOOPSS and for that moment, I forgot what is his name.. URGHHHH!! I just go straight on to say, "Not Alone" album "很好听“. That's it.. and then suddenly he has to look at me and say "Ah??" and that's why ken said again "很好听“. WA LAU! My mandarin so bad meh? Then Jung min just suddenly realise what I was saying and say "谢谢“. Then suddenly, I thought of SS501 and I just told him, "Come to Singapore together with SS501 members" in Korean. He just smiled at me and raised his hand to give me a hi fi. I was shocked cos my palms are sweaty.. I didn't want to but well, since he opened his palm I just Splattered my sweaty palm onto his hands!!! OMO!!! Hopefully I don't get killed by all the fans!!! But he's very nice and didn't even asked for tissue or looked for something to wipe his palm.. urm,, or he can't find any ah? keke..

But I guess the biggest achievement was on 20 March because Minnie actually stood on the stage to watch the MV that Jennis and song that Priscilia made for him and sang by our dear SGTS members. It was in full view and we can see Jung Min's expression. We must really thank Ken for making him stay throughout and emphasing to him at the start it's a self made composed song and MV by SGTripleS. As you can see from the vid below, he is definitely touched by it.. When I was there, I did see his expression changed from laughing at funny shots of him to a more solemn touching mood when scenes of the boys practicing, of him crying at fan meet all the way from green balloons to the last shot of our SGTS singing together,, can tell he was visibly touched. Even Ken pointed to him and said he see tears in Jungmin's eyes.. keke..

And best of all, our SGTripleS cake done by Jennis with the help of others was presented to Jungmin. And when SGTripleS said it's handmade and all pointed our green lightsticks at Jennis, Ken also assisted by directing Jungmin to say she made it for him. AWWWW!!! and sweet Jungminnie actually looked at Jennis and say he loved her!! haha!! I think Jennis must have melted on the spot then!!! and after that, throughout the singing, he just kept looking at Jennis' direction.. awwww!!! Sigh,, how I wish Baby would do that for me.. sob sob!!

It was indeed a fun and fulfilling night with Jungmin esp with all of us SGTripleS around. Even Iris whose bias was Jungmin was chosen to go up on stage with her question and got a one and only bridge lift up hug by Jungmin!!! AWWWW!!! Jungmin!!! U are really so nice to all your fans, with all your bear hugs, close cheek to cheek pics and warm hug!! sigh.. Baby u definitely lose to Jungmin on that.. HURMPH!


ACTUAL MV SHOWN

Thanks to belle for capturing Jungmin's expression all the way from SGTS MV to the cake!!! Can really tell Jungmin is so touched and fan service no 1 as he laughed and swayed with the song..


PJM SG FM Party SGTS MV & Bday Cake Presentation from blancbelle on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment