DSP- Boys message and Notices

Monday, March 21, 2011

[2011.03.21] HJB's Brother Kibum at Interview

Sigh,, it's really sad when Kibum still has to put on a strong front with the mum on this variety show, talking about how his dream was smashed and he was asked to leave Ukiss.. he really want to pursue his dream.. I really hope he can do it but if he can't, he's still great as a businessman..keke.. piro piro running out of stocks..haha.. Maybe that's where his expertise lies..

Anyways, I also cried at the part where it talks about how Baby puts on himself as the father figure to kibum since the mother were divorced when young and had to raise the two brothers up herself. No wonder Baby is always so hardworking, taking up jobs as DJ, variety shows, singing, and also ahem, thrifty since young,, maybe cos of this added responsibility.

I know people may criticise the family for telling all this on TV show and would be deemed as trying to promote themselves or to create pity so that people will support them. To be honest, if they really are doing that, then they can get golden horse award for their great acting when both of them teared in the variety show.... and the way I see how baby works so hard,, I believe what they say.. and I guess they wanted to say all these is to clarify what the company has done to kibum and how his future would be like, which I think it's fair to do that..

I hope both brothers can succeed in their dream.. Baby n Kibum n HnB fighting!!!
Thanks to Liezle for sharing..




No comments:

Post a Comment