DSP- Boys message and Notices

Friday, March 25, 2011

[2011.03.25] HJB Shimshimtapa Radio with Jungmin call in

Thanks to Liezle for sharing on her blog once again!! She's really great at sharing things about the boys!! Sigh, again, I missed out on Shimshimtapa live radio with Baby last night..sob sob!! Didn't know it was on until ahem, Slam10 SMS me in the early morning by then I asleep liao..sob sob!!

Sigh,, when I saw Baby performing Oh Ah and Girl in the clip below, I somehow feel he's really tired and out of sorts.. but still deliver a great live singing performance. Interestingly, I can see his tummy moving as he sings.. keke.. Think he's been trained well to use the "Dan Tian" for singing.. Somehow I still prefer his hair dark and not with this funny fringe..hiaz... but most importantly, please rest well BABY!! and CHEER UP!

CREDITS: iZomZaa@YT+ Liezle.blogspot.com

And our dear Jungminnie is so sweet to call in to cheer Baby on!! haha!! His girlish voice, Baby already recognise it first time and Say Park Jung Min..keke... Hiaz.. How I wish the DJs would not be so noisy and was hoping Baby would say more things with Jung Min..keke.. But at least can tell Baby perks up when Jung Min called in.. hiaz.. the two Tom n jerry.. Really support each other! Last time it was Baby who called in to Jung Min's radio show..keke.. But,, sigh,,still heartache to see Baby so tired with big eyebags..

BABY FIGHTING AND TAKE CARE!!!

CREDITS: OdeDS501@Youtube+liezle.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment