DSP- Boys message and Notices

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

[2010.12.19] Seoul Adventure STARTED in DEC10

I just went to Seoul from 17th to 29th December during the icy winter season with my friends (who are not fans by the way). Urmm,, people asked me why I went during winter cos it's so cold. Honestly, I didn't want to but ahem, my friends jio me cos they are forced to clear leave during christmas season. After muchhhhhh persuasion, I decided to go lor.. and ahem, by the way, ahem, I also "Shun Bian" (or "conveniently" in english) went to watch Baby's Musical CafeIn in Seoul.. keke..

I will just dispense with the typical shopping trip account of Seoul since ahem, there isn't anything much to buy since it's winter. Hence, clothes there were not suitable for us in Singapore. Only bought back cosmetics and accessories and of course ate the yummy Korean food there..I will just go straight into my fan account related to SS501. Dear Lois kindly brought me around when my friends have not yet arrived to do all the SS501 related activities..keke.



PRELUDE TO BABY MUSICAL CAFEIN!

Before I flew to Seoul, I asked Lois to help me book Baby Musical Cafein, choosing any dates from 18th to 22nd December (as my friends will be joining me in Seoul from 23rd December onwards). Honestly, I only thought of buying one session because I thought it's all in Korean and I won't understand anyways, and it's a small scale one with only two actors, I thought one session would be enough.

Kind Lois and Eunjin bought the tickets and accompany me on the session on 18th December 7pm show KST. Before I came over, Eunjin also via Lois, asked me if I want to go for two more sessions on 19th December (3pm session and 6pm session). I never even thought of going for more than 1 session but since Eunjin asked, I decided to go with her. Not sure if everyone knows, Eunjin is also a Baby fan and she specially travel all the way from Busan to Seoul (4 hours) just to keep me company to watch Baby's musical. It's also difficult for her to change shifts as she's a nurse. I was so grateful for that because if Eunjin never suggested, I would have missed out on watching two more sessions and it was a GREAT MUSICAL!!!

Hence, on 18th December, I was feeling all excited. Eunjin surprisingly was very calm. I asked Lois if anything is wrong with Eunjin but Lois said Eunjin is like that esp before seeing Baby..haha.. guess she's having her nerves liao..keke.. I also brought a special gift for Baby from SGTripleS. I will explain what the gift was in another account. To be honest, I wasn't too optimistic about passing it to Baby at musical because there were so many fans. In fact, last resort, I was even thinking of only passing it to SBS Music High Producer to pass to Baby. keke..

Anyways, we went in. The seats that Lois got for the three of us were very good. It was the fifth row from the front and slightly elevated on the right side. For the two sessions on 19th December that I went with Eunjin, the seats were also very good. Around 6th row from the front on the left side.
Hence, we can see the stage close very well. Everyone was very orderly and the ushers were very polite, asking us not to take any pictures when inside. It was a small scale theatre, think the full capacity is around 300 to 400 people. From what I can see and understand, it was almost full house. Honestly, I was very surprised because this musical was running since 24th November and it's been almost 1 month, but it's still full house!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment