DSP- Boys message and Notices

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

[2011.01.01] Baby New Year Countdown with Fans at Musical Cafein

When I found out on 29 December via Cafein Twitter on my way back t Singapore from Seoul, that Baby is having a special countdown with fans after Musical Cafein on 31st December with special presents given to lucky fans and all, I was very sad. I should have extended my stay. Come to think of it, I think maybe Eunjin gave up this chance cos she wanted to watch the musical with me on the 18th and 19th December. HIAZ!! I should have chosen to watch it on the 31st December.. I feel so apologetic to Eunjin. sob sob.

But I'm very grateful to Liezle for sharing all the fancam vids they took of the countdown. Hmm.. I wonder how they can take vids since musical vids/cams are not allowed..but still, I'm grateful for the vids! Thanks to pretty boy and lupinju for taking and sharing them! It actually cheers me up and I don't feel so bad after all.

CREDITS: lupinju.com+3kimheopark4SS501@Youtube+liezle.blogspot.com
Please do NOT reupload
AWWW!! Baby looks so Happy counting down


CREDITS: PrettyBoy+3kimheopark4SS501@Youtube+liezle.blogspot.com
Please do NOT reupload

So funny here! Somehow the lucky fans that were picked in this vids were male and the first one prefer to hug the female lead than Baby who rushed to hug him..haha..and sigh,, Baby also singing "Because I am Stupid".. Missed his voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment