DSP- Boys message and Notices

Thursday, January 6, 2011

[2011.01.03] HJB and PJM on SBS Radio Show Ten Ten Club

I'm soooo happy to see our Tom and Jerry, Baby and Mal on the same radio show Ten Ten Club at SBS on 3rd January 2011 9pm Singapore time. They appeared together with GO of MBLAQ as special guests for a show about those born in the Rabbit year as 2011 is Rabbit year. My stupid goreala kept getting hanged due to the slow network speed on our home broadband hiaz.,, and end up I can only hear them but can't see them over webcam though it's live radio webcam..sob sob. (HURMPH! Must get a fast broadband speed when I have my own home next time). I'm so grateful to poohlhl for uploading it on her YOUTUBE channel so fast.. Now, I will just have to wait patiently for the English subs..keke..

ENGLISH SUBS UP!!!!





CHINESE SUBS UP!!!!




CREDITS: Poohlhl@Youtube 
Please do NOT reupload and give proper credits.






No comments:

Post a Comment