DSP- Boys message and Notices

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

[2010.12.29] Secret DVD of Behind the Scenes of Baby Overseas Fan Meet

When I was in Seoul in Dec10 and chance to meet upon Eunjin's friend, Yong Eun, I found out from her that there is a "Secret" DVD given to limited 1000 fans prepared by S Plus Entertainment, which showcases the overseas fan meeting of Hyung Jun Baby in 2010. Singapore was in that DVD TOO!!! Yong Eun wanted to pass me her extra copy of DVD but as she was sick, she couldn't pass it on to me. I was depressed as I didn't know what was in the DVD especially when I found out that it consists of Singapore Fan Meeting which SGTripleS was very much a part of..

So, when I was there, someone shared a youtube vid of Singapore fan meeting behind the scenes shot of Baby! I suspect this is inside that "secret" DVD. Hence, I was very grateful to that someone for sharing this vid as it showed us how happy and relax Baby was when he was in Singapore and how he worked our rehearsing for his fan meeting. Below is the vid. I'm really grateful to KYULOVECHAU1 for posting the vids and SGTripleS who shared it on facebook.

CREDITS: KYULOVECHAU1@Youtube.
Please do not REUPLOAD and give proper credits.


Below is the vid of the Japan Fanmeeting. We can see that Hyungjun is trying hard and even rejected a translator and conversed with the fans in Japanese..


No comments:

Post a Comment