DSP- Boys message and Notices

Saturday, January 8, 2011

[2011.01.08] KyuSaeng HK Fan meet

WOW! There's so many pictures and fancams out on KyuSaeng's HK Fan meet on 8 January 2011. How I wish they can come to Singapore..sigh,, Thanks to Slam10 also for sharing on her blog the fancams and pics. I will just selectively choose the ones I like..keke..

CREDITS: Blaueee@Youtube
Please do NOT reupload

1. Interview Segment- I'm glad the interview is in Cantonese cos then I can understand what they were asking..keke.. Dunno what's the red soup thingy food that YS likes though..haha.






2. And and of course how can we forget the cooking competition in all the Kyusaeng fan meets across ASia. This time round, in HK, they are being asked to make the Toast and the milk coffee+tea famous in HK tea cafes..keke.. Heard that Kyu won..haha.. YUMMY! Really looks delicious I'm so hungry now..Saengie is so cheeky and keep trying to peek at Kyu's one and Kyu was so relaxed and having fun that he's even dancing a bit as he prepares the bread.. I think Kyu will make a good husband cos he won in so many of this cooking competition. Saengie, you better buck up ah.. seems like u only know how to eat.. MUAHAHAHAH




3. WOW! I like the "Love Like This" English version sang by Saengie,, though honestly, I can't seem to decipher the english lyrics.. somehow in my brain, still flowing through the Korean version and also Baby's parts in the song..woopss..keke..  I wonder what's the concept behind the fox tail attached to Saengie's costume though but he still looks so cute when he sing this song with his dimpled smile.. I think he was trying to ahem, pull up his shirt to reveal his tummy again but he didn't..sigh.. too bad! Hope they come to singapore soon and SGTripleS will sing this song to welcome them like Baby and leader..haha.


4. Wings of the World - Sigh,, in all the Kyusaeng fan meet across Asia, they will definitely sing this song.. sob sob, this song always brings me on the verge of tearing , especially when the TripleS are all singing together with them.. it's too touching!! (PS: Hmm, wonder what Kyu at the start was saying to the interpreter.. making our dear saengie look at him like a bit worried what Kyu is doing as his part is next..keke)

No comments:

Post a Comment