DSP- Boys message and Notices

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

[2011.01.18] HJB Music High Webcam

Sigh,, again, I tried to stay up to watch Baby's Music High live webcam on 18th January. But dunno why, after watching for first few minutes, I kinda give up cos was just too damn tired. Anyways, I know I always have the reliable kind souls who would upload it into youtube and WALA!! it was so fast, I got it the next day..keke..

Below is the clip showing Baby singing Hyunbin's "That Man" in the OST for Secret Garden. Thanks to all bloggers and tweeters for sharing this.. Hmm,,, keep showing Baby's tummy and urmm,, if you look closely, Baby seems to have grown fatter with a tummy..HAHA.. but if you look closer, I am wondering if it's his breathing technique of breathing in and out using his tummy when singing.. and Baby also make sure he stood up even though camera didn't capture him while singing for better voice projection..WOW! So professional.. he must be trained very well,,, in all his years as a singer..keke.. That's why Baby's singing is PERFECT!

No comments:

Post a Comment