DSP- Boys message and Notices

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

[2010.12.19] Waiting for Baby After Musical Cafein In Seoul Dec10

As I was saying above, on 18th December, I was carrying our SGTripleS gift for Baby.  After the musical, we waited for Baby at the theatre hall. Fans were already lining up there waiting for Baby. Initially, Lois was thinking maybe we should stand nearer the van waiting outside for Baby or pass it to Baby’s manager. But Eunjin told us to wait inside the lobby when Baby would just come out from lift and try to pass to Baby. We just follow Eunjin’s lead..keke.. We waited and waited.. Poor Lois has to wait with us.. It was > 1 hour. We were wondering what’s taking them so long to come out. We found out it was because there was some interview after the musical..hiaz..

As the waiting gets longer, I got more nervous.. Will I be able to pass the gift to Baby? There wasn’t a lot of fans inside the lobby. More are outside waiting in the cold nearer the van. Moreover, not a lot of fans inside the lobby were carrying gifts. Just some letters. I do hear some Japanese fans.

Then, FINALLY, The lift came and Baby came out with his managers beside him. As not many fans were inside the lobby, we started to move nearer Baby. I was kinda afraid but Eunjin just pushed me to the front and then I saw Baby’s outstretched hand. I just put the bag handle on Baby’s hand and then he just took it! I can’ t believe it. Everything was like in a flash. I don’t even have the chance to say anything and fans started swarming beside us. We just follow behind Baby and Eunjin was asking me to quickly follow him to the van. Too many fans were already waiting near the van. Not a lot of scream but I hear some people shouting oppa.. and and and suddenly, I don’ t know what came over me and I also followed and shouted OPPA!.. AHH!!! When that word came out, I was stunned! I called Baby OPPA???!!!! Somehow, I don’t dare say the word Baby else the Korean fans would be looking at me in disbelieve…AHH!!!! Keke.

Anyways, Baby was herded inside the van by the managers. Before he went in, he managed to take some more presents from fans near the van. I was already in seventh heaven cos I managed to pass the present to Baby..haha. which I thought would not be possible. I can’t take any clear fan vids cos too many fans were around and I was like still stunned in disbelieve at being able to pass the pressie to Baby.  Finally as Baby’s van was moving off into the road, he rolled down the window and then stick out his head to wave to the fans! SWEET BABY!

On 19th December, after the 6pm session, Eunjin and I was waiting again at the lobby for Baby to come out. This time, I hear some Singaporeans standing beside me. I can’t recognize them so I just act blur and kept quiet..WHOOPSS STUPID OMMA!!! Oh… and then Eunjin also pointed out that there’s a huge flower stand just like Pretty Boy’s one that says “To Hyung jun from Singapore”. I don’t know who sent that but it’s really a nice gesture..keke.  The first to come out this time was the female lead. She was actually much prettier in person and as she came out, she bowed to us and some fans say “You have worked hard” in Korean to her and she bowed with a sweet smile..keke. Then of course, we continue waiting on for Baby.

Then Baby came out after half an hour. This time I was trying to take fancam since I did not manage to do it yesterday. However, the shoving was pretty bad. One fan nearly tripped and that’s why in my vid below, you hear Baby kept saying “Jom Shim” meaning careful in Korean. I guess he was worried for the fans. This time round, there were more fans. Finally, Eunjin and I decided to just stand at the road to wait for Baby to stick his head out from the van like yesterday. And YES! Baby did not disappoint us. My cam was not good with night shots so hence, you gals may not see clearly in my vid. But Baby did stick out his head to shout :”SARANGAHEO” to the fans and wave his hands.. Baby really was very happy that weekend cos the audience was really having fun with him and there’s rousing applause and full house. Baby also tweeted about it too that weekend..keke.

So that’s my adventure in the Musical Cafein! I am really so grateful to both Lois and Eunjin for making my trip so memorable by helping me get tickets for 3 sessions of cafein. After that, I asked Lois to help me book for more sessions before I fly back to Singapore but all the good seats or most of the seats were sold out..hiaz.. I really envy the fans who can attend the 31st December session with Baby counting down with them! Am sure they also had lots of fun!!! Honestly, I really wish Baby would bring this musical to Singapore. Am sure it would be DAEBAK too! It’s an easy to understand plot even if it’s in Korean..keke

Below is the only fancam Vid I managed to capture on 19th December. Not clear and my camera not good at taking vids..hiaz.. This all I can share :D

No comments:

Post a Comment