DSP- Boys message and Notices

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

[2010.12.20] Visit to JungMin Royal Avenue in Seoul Dec10

And of course, when I'm in Seoul in Dec10, how can we forget Jung Min’s Royal Avenue??!!! On 20th December, Lois and Eunjin kept me company and brought me around Samcheongdonggil, Gwanghwamun area. Eunjin had to go back to Busan in the evening so she cannot keep me company for long.. but she’s very nice to keep me company around Seoul. We decided to go to Jung Min’s Royal Avenue. But before we went, we found out that JungMin just flew to Japan for his fan meeting.. sob sob. I was a bit disappointed but honestly, I don’t expect to see him there anyways since he’s so busy. Despite that, we still decided to go and see how Royal Avenue looks like. It’s a bit out of the way, and honestly, if Lois didn’t bring me there, I would be lost because it’s situated in some alley.

Urmm,,, Jennis and Pris, me touching your Mr Park's chin in the top left hand corner pic below..keke..

JungMin is so cute. He actually had a message book there for fans to leave messages for him.


There’s even some Polaroid pictures of fans who actually took photos and left messages for him. These were all hung on the wall. There are fans from all over, like from Japan, Thailand, Taiwan, Hong Kong.


When we were going to write our message for JungMin, we flipped to a page which showed a message from fans from Singapore below.keke.. oki.. who of you out there who wrote this message? Hands up?









Keke.. Lois wrote a message. I also wrote one but forgot to take picture..hiaz.. Mine is :
”Jung Min, Please come to Singapore. 정민 LOVE형준. From Chrystal@SGTripleS”..keke..
We also saw the famous rabbits in Royal Avenue.. urm,, there’s a definite rabbit smell..keke. they were a bit inactive and lazying around..keke.
There’s also two cute figurines on horses beside the Christmas tree. We are guessing it’s Jung Min and baby..haha.. Dunno from whom though..THEY ARE BOTH MINE!!!!!

We had coffee there and after resting for a while, we decided to move on as Eunjin needs to catch a train to Busan. Hiaz… it’s so sad… we had to part cos she’s really a baby fan just like me..haha.. even though we had difficulty communicating. You should see us. She was on her iphone trying to translate what I meant and the other way round. In the end, she also cannot stand my broken Korean and says she can understand simple English words. I can try that with her..haha.. I am really thankful for her patience despite our language barrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment